Breakup Girl isn’t exactly boycotting Valentine’s Day. No, she’s personcotting the holiday. Now, this has nothing to do with the fact that she’s alone this year. She just thinks: Why can’t couples treat every day like Valentine’s Day? Spread the love! To that end, here is some stuff from BreakupGirl.net to help celebrate this Monday — and the other 364 days:
- Breakup Girl eCards and customizable candy heart eCards.
- Breakup Girl IRL greeting cards.
- Breakup Girl Haiku Contest 2010 winner and entries, plus winners from 1998, 1999, 2000, 2006, and more.
- UPDATE: Tweet your own haiku with the hashtag #vdayhaiku!
- Breakup Girl on when is the right time to say “I love you.”
- Breakup Girl V-day comic: “Valentine’s Saint”
- Breakup Girl V-day comic: “Aliens Abducted My Heart!”